Scholarships Forum is back with another fantastic offer, this time an OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP.
This is a fully sponsored as well as a compensated internship.
For this internship, you will be paid a monthly stipend to cover all expenditures.
You just need to be a student at an institution relevant to the OECD Paris Internship program’s specified disciplines.
Don’t worry about visa formalities; the OECD staff will assist you with your application. There are several disciplines in which internship programs are accessible, and you will learn about a variety of topics throughout your internship.
It’s a thirty-day internship. Thus, you must be available for all thirty days and have enrollment evidence from any institution. The nicest part about the OECD internship program is that you may apply again if you are not picked this year.
Detailed information on the OECD Paris Internship:
Location: The location is Paris
No. of Internships: 500
Internship Duration: One month
Areas of Internship
- Human Resource Management
- Legal assistance
- Accounting, Finance, and Budgeting
- Administration of the Office
- Public Relations, Media, and Communications
- Information and Communication Technology
- Organizing an Event
This OECD Internship Program offers opportunities in the following areas of research:
- Gender Equality and Diversity
- Corruption and bribery
- AI stands for Artificial Intelligence.
- Education and Training
- The growth that is inclusive
- Governance of Corporations
- Industry, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
- Competition in the Health Sector
- Technology and Science
- Migration on a global scale
- Regulatory Change
- Governmental Administration
- Development of the Region
- Pensions and insurance
- Agriculture and Trade
OECD Internship Benefits:
A total stipend of 700 euros was provided to cover the intern’s living costs.
The OECD Paris staff will help you apply for a visa.
Criteria for Eligibility:
students from all around the globe must apply.
Applicants currently enrolled in a course of study that falls within the scope of an OECD internship are eligible.
To be considered for this internship, your language proficiency must include both English and French.
With others, you must be able to communicate effectively.
You must commit to at least 30 days of internship time to participate in this program
- A Scanned copy of a valid foreign passport.
- You must be enrolled in a university at the time of application and provide documentation of your attendance.
- Insurance for health care
- Applications are open for internship in 2022.
If you’re interested in the OECD’s paid internship programme, you may apply by visiting the webpage listed below: